happiness is homemade, as are all the goodies here

2.07.2012

Chocolate Mousse




I made this quickie recipe the other night before the Super Bowl so I had something to cheers with when the Giants won!  ;)   It's super fast (faster than it may initially seem) and has a really light texture with a bang of chocolate flavor.  I never tried making a mousse before this blog...I guess it sounded like so much energy for a frou-frou dessert.  Well, I'll tell you one thing, this is going to a staple in the dessert section of my cookbook from now on.  I would probably pair it with fruit if serving (instead of self-indulging) to lighten the flavor and match the texture.  The picture doesn't do it justice but heck, it's late and I'm sure I'll make it again when there is perhaps better lighting or a better presentation.  


I'm trying to think ahead for my next endeavor; maybe carrot cake...maybe a new cookie...any suggestions out there?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© Confections of a Modern Woman, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena