happiness is homemade, as are all the goodies here

3.19.2012

Irish Car Bomb Cupcakes



In true Irish spirit for St. Patrick's Day, I tried out these Irish Car Bomb Cupcakes.  This will definitely make it to my top ten favorite dessert recipes!  It tastes just like it's cocktail counterpart, but doesn't have the negative side effects - possible curdling, fuzzy memories, nasty headache, etc.  And let me tell you, the reviews were RAVE!  But then again, you can't go wrong when you add Guinness cupcakes with Jameson ganache and top it off with a Bailey's frosting. The name is the only thing that could possibly be taken as offensive with these celtic inspired beauties.  :)


I had the best St. Patrick's Day I've probably ever had and spent it with some of my favorite people (and IU won - woot!).  Life is beyond good and beautiful.  A HUGE congrats goes out to my friends, Megan and Keith, on their engagement yesterday.  It made one of my favorite days of the year an even more amazing day.  Plus, now two of my closest girl-friends are engaged and with people I adore - I'm so happy for everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© Confections of a Modern Woman, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena