happiness is homemade, as are all the goodies here

3.11.2012

Chocolate Chip Cookies




Eek, I have been slacking and haven't updated in a week.  To make up, there are big plans for this week!  :)


For starters - I needed some comfort food this weekend and made homemade chocolate chip cookies (grandma's style).  Homemade chocolate chip cookies seem to melt away any worries or issues at hand, especially straight out of the oven and with a giant glass of milk.  I doubled the batch as I usually do and they were gone in a day, as they usually are.  No recipe for this one, but I will be making a Dirt Cake tonight and then some amazing cupcakes for St. Patty's day toward the end of the week and will post recipes for both of those.  I also start my cake decorating class tomorrow and hope to post some interesting info from those classes as well.  Until next time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© Confections of a Modern Woman, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena