happiness is homemade, as are all the goodies here

5.17.2012

White Chocolate Raspberry Cupcakes


Sometimes things just don't turn out exactly how we would like them to. Even in those instances, there is always something positive to take away. In this instance, I had a case of screwy-recipe-itis. So, I didn't really like the recipe for these too much as the cake was too dense/sticky, the filling was nixed due to texture issues and I completely re-did the icing recipe. The positive spin I am taking on these is that I thought they turned out kind of pretty and I just can't resist sharing the things I find pretty in life!

Hopefully I'll find a good recipe for these (or create my own) and will post an update, of course.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© Confections of a Modern Woman, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena